Welcome to The Sysadmin Wiki
The system administration wiki that anyone can edit
157 articles since February 2008
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on The Sysadmin Wiki
- 2009-04-06 100th article!
- We reached the 100th article.
- 2009-02-06 New main page
- The main page was redesigned to look more like a wiki.
- 2008-03-04 First edit
- The first article was made.
- 2008-02-15 The beginning
- The Sysadmin Wiki was created
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two lists of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...